So recently when plugging in the USB cable to my computer to take a few screen shots, I found my Android phone was no longer recognized by my computer. I spent hours updating drivers, re-installing Android SDK, restarted the phone about a dozen times and nothing seemed to help. I went so far as to clean the connectors to see if that was the issue and still nothing. I was starting to wonder if it was just not going to happen. Then I realized recently many of my apps had updated. I checked my task manager to see what all was running. First thing to stand out was the "Lookout Mobile Security" task, so I went ahead and killed it to see what would happen. Lowe and behold everything came to life. I can't seem to re-create the issue at this time, so I have a feeling that it may have been something left behind by the app when it was updated. But if you find yourself faced with the same issue, it's worth taking a look at.