|Courtesy of Samsung|
- 5inch Super AMOLED display thats 1920x1080, pushing pixels per inch to a whopping 441.
- 1.9 GHz Quad-Core Processor / 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Processor The selection of AP will be differed by markets.
- Runs Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, the most up-to-date version of Android you can get right now.
- Ultra sensitive screen that lets you navigate via long fingernails or even gloves.
- Measures 136.5mm long by 70.6mm wide and weighs only 130 grams.
- It's overall build is a durable plastic, which was selected for several reasons according to Samsung. Unlike glass the plastic does not smash, its also cheaper and easier to manufacture than aluminum.
- 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash that records 1080p HD video.
- 2-Megapixel front view camera for high quality video chat.
- 2,600 mAh battery
- 64GB of internal storage with support of another 64GB via the micro SD card slot
- 2.5G (GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE): 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
3G (HSPA＋ 42Mbps): 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
4G (LTE Cat 3 100/50Mbps) : up to 6 different band sets(Dependent on market)
- Wifi a/b/g/n/ac, and IR LED(remote control functionality)